Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Invisible Eternally

At the same time, we went up to the car, 2 different car. I wonder, did u even see me?

This situation somehow brought me back to my High school memories. How silly was I, to just take a peep, just a peep. Sometimes, those memories makes me think that I was so retarded.

They say, the past is the past. Mine is just a completely simple problem. It is not a problem at all. =) I just have this intention to blog about the past. Not a single person would be able to predict how stupid I was.. haha. yeah.

"walking with soo fong (my high school best friend) was great, especially when others are in pairs. However, that day was completely unfortunate for me."

"I did something stupid"

When I was waiting for my transport to fetch me home yesterday, I stand outside sri kl's back gate and it reminds me of the moments I had at sri kl. Some people say that they want their high school life end rapidly. why? I don't know but I personally think that high school is the best. you can be lame with those people who are even lame than you, those sweet moments you had with your best friend, your gang at high school!

Yesterday, while I was walking towards the back gate of sri kl, I saw some other sri kl students and immediately thought that they were my friends last year and that I want to talk to them but, it is obviously they are not my friends. My friends have graduated They are just a normal unknown sri kl students to me. Somehow, just thought of my class's girls, guys. I realized, sri kl seemed to be a little strange to me. Walking in and out of sri kl, nt in uniform, looking at my juniors...

I miss my High School Life!
I miss the Library...
Hooi Jett...

No comments: