Friday, September 25, 2009

Outing with my Rho Girls :)

Hols seemed to pass so rapidly again! Its ending soon.

well, I went out with my rho girls just now! haha... Haven't been seeing them in ages! So, it's good to see them again, talk about our good old times. :) we went to sunway pyramid to meet up! Our old meeting place.. :)

They are the friends whom I go to lunch with daily last year when i was still at sri kl. So, today I drove to michelle's hse which is located at PUCHONG! Far, isn't it? my first time driving to her hse, of course i need to return the car to my mom after I entered michelle's house and I chatted with her for quite long, as I said catching up with each other and we set off to soo fong's house to pick her up.

Soo Fong's house is gorgeous! I can tell you that! It is so amazing.. I love her house so much :) and and belin's house is next to hers! How cool is this!! I wanted to pay belin a visit but too bad she doesnt want to meet me! =( haha... no lar. actually she said, next time only she will meet me. I'm waiting for the next flower formation gathering, girls! =)

picey picey!!


Soo Fong (wind)!!!


wind and Michelle ( Bee)





Look at that face!








Here comes Irene (ling)!!!

I really miss those good old times with them during our times at sri kl! Although I am was in the diff class as the 3 of them, I enjoy being with them, talking and joking with them! I often go to their class too! =)

I shall wait for our next gathering!

19.09.09....
I forgot to upload some of the pics which I took with yee lin!


Tada! This is Yee Lin, my friend who went to Russia! =)


Yee Lin's youngest sis! kawaii desu ka?


Her siblings, exclude me!

How nice to have so many siblings in a family! haha....
That's about it!

Enjoy the 2 more days of hols! =)

Nights people!

No comments: