Why must this day come so rapidly? She is leaving malaysia in a few hours time. I'm definitely going to miss this girl. hahaha... she is such a kichigai girl and the girl who always has a smile on her face. :) whenever you invite her to any occasion, she would definitely appear herself.! I know her for only 7 months and yet I can consider we are close enough in anything. :) and her name is Lee yee lin.
Do you know how we know each other? It is simple, very simple. we know each other through the signature of my daddy. How? She came to my house to get my daddy (Former president of Lions Club)'s signature to participate in the Youth camp and exchange in a foreign country! That was the very first day we met each other. I remember that day, I was so happy! cos I explained to her a lot about my youth exchange program in Japan and I showed her a lot of my photos and souvenirs from Japan.
Unfortunately, she couldn't participate in that youth camp and exchange program. :( but she was going to host a youth from Japan, Fukuoka! Can you believe that? She is hosting a Japanese girl which is also from the same state as my Japanese girl is living now. I was filled in with happiness as I finally have a friend that is hosting a Japanese girl and I'm sure enough that no matter what, I'm going to advise her about hosting a Japanese girl to her so that she won't repeat my footsteps which is not giving enough of sweet memories to my Japanese girl. when her Japanese girl, sayaka finally reached KL, I was so glad! I kept practice my Japanese Language but who knows, I talked to sayaka in ENGLISH! LOLLLL!! I really like sayaka very much. she is a sweet Japanese girl :) I really hope to keep in touch with her even though she has gone back to Japan.
yee lin yee lin! As a friend, she has done her part. A great friend. I really hope... when she reached Russia, she will remember me forever for I will remember for the rest of my life ^^
In short, our friendship began to grow due to the arrival of her Japanese girl. I really thank god for giving me such a great friend!! :) thank you so much! I really appreciate it, very much. let's skype, yee lin! yayyyy!!!!
I can consider that, I shared the most memories in Japan with her. I hope tht you didn't get bored of my sharing. hahhaha...... i will share even more!!! Her sister is hoping to get a place to go to japan next year. I hope that she will get in! Just remember this, the law of attraction. you can get what you want just by believing it. like what i did. :)
Anyway, i guess this time, yee lin is at the airport. what I wanna convey is that, Take care yourself in russia. You have to be independent from tomorrow onwards. So, this is what you have to learn. I know you will. you are independent! =) Thank you for the memories and inviting me to go out with sayaka, allesandro, nina, taru and the others. I really appreciate it and am very happy. I enjoyed. I enjoy entertaining the YEs. As I said, I have experience, so I want to share it with all of you, about my hosting and my 3 weeks life in Japan. Just want to say, thank you. i will miss you and take care.
ps: keep the japanese doll i gave to you for it represents how we know each other and our friendship! <3
See you in 1 yr time
I miss you
Goodbye
By,
Hooi Jett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment