Friday, September 18, 2009

Exam's over!

Exam's over! hooray! =)

I've a few gatherings next week! I'm looking forward to it! :)

Few weeks ago, My 1st host dad, horiuchi-san send me an invitation to attend my 2nd host family, host sister, yoko's wedding at Japan! OMG! I cant believe that my host sis is getting married with my 1st host family's nephew! They mentioned to me about having them to meet each other last year when i was still there but I didn't know that they will really get married! Congratulations, yoko! I really am Happy for you! =)

I am required to take a video of myself talking or perhaps congratulate yoko for her wedding party! I guess I have to get it done as soon as possible as their wedding is going to be held next month! quick, isn't it? I guess, they haven't even know each other until one year and they are getting married!

Talking for so long, I haven't mention if I will go to their wedding. Obviously, I am not going! =((((( tht's sad, isn't it? The air ticket to Japan is too too too expensive, I can afford but I cant used it on this, some people like my parents will say that I am wasting their precious money! So, i will just record a video of myself :) and and and my vid is going to be played during their wedding. DAMN.... am I happy or sad? lol... It's a surprise anyway. I guess my host mother would have a shock.. haha

Today I went to neway and sunway pyramid with my college friends! Our mid sem exam is over! yipee... :)

p/s: yee lin's flight delayed! hehehe.... it's good right? lol xD

No comments: