
Purikura taken with mariko and tommy..

Her last day in m'sia ( in KLIA)

Night before she headed to her 2nd host!
I can't believe that I have forgotten to blog about Mariko's birthday! Her birthday was on 23rd of Sept.
Mariko Nishida is my youth exchange. I hosted her in year 2007/2008. She is definitely a quiet and polite girl. I remember when I picked her up in the airport on her first day in Malaysia, I couldn't communicate well with her. She couldn't speak English well. Fortunately, she has the translator and I used it frequently to communicate with her but as time went by, she improved on her English and I no longer need to use that device. :)
She rarely talk to me during that few days in Malaysia but she is actually very humorous! ha ha. yep... Cheerful would never escape from her! She is always cheerful. smiling!! I brought her to sri kl 3 days at the beginning of the year 2008. She did her homework in my class only. Yeah. Obviously she doesn't understand what those teachers were teaching at that time. Besides, Japanese have a lot of hw to do. Most of them brought their hw to do even it's their Winter holiday.
Mariko has definitely influence me about Japan! Well, during her stay at my house, she taught me 3 forms of Japanese Language, hiragana, katagana and kanji. And this help create my basic on Japanese Language!! HAHA!
It has been 9 months since I have contacted her. Long indeed. I hope that she still remembers me. How could she forget about her youth exchange period in Malaysia? It is unforgettable!! How could she?? Hopefully, she is just drown away by her assignments and studies only.
がんばってね,茉莉子西田!<3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment