Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I have joined a leo club!

I know this would absolutely sound funny.

I joined Leo Club of KL Unity.

Does it?

I remembered when I was in Form 4, My daddy told me to join leo club as he is a lion member at that time, I was quite unwilling though. However, I decided to try out this club, so I joined, for one day.

I found out that this leo club, sri kuala lumpur's leo club, is not suitable for me. Looking back, I wasnt keen about clubs and activities. So, as I analyze deeper, I found out that sri kl leo club wasn't active at that time. so, i decided to give up.

2 years later, I joined the youth camp and exchange in Japan and I begun to gained interest in Leo Clubs again. However, I wanted to join leo club of klcc only cos this leo club only focus on youth exchange and that's what I am interested in. :) But my dad's friend, he is a lion member too. Thus, he introduced me to join the leo club his club is sponsoring, which is leo club of kl unity.

After joining some of their activities and meetings, I decided that I have to join this club! :) I believe this is a good club^^

Yesterday, I attended their 14th anniversary dinner! Actually yesterday was my first time to see so many leos together from different clubs. So, it was quite enjoyable lar.. lol.. Although at first, I seemed to be quite lost cos don't really know what are they talking about but it seemed to be okay later. :) oh my goodness and I actually played game! I hate playing games. lol.. xD This is my first step into KL U :)

Thank you so much...

I guess this is about my story of leo clubs. lol

HJ!

No comments: