Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Community Service at Zoo Negara!

well, the headings up there has explained that i've been to zoo negara right? This time, I went with my college mates to do our community service, as in becoming a zoo keeper for 1 day. It was a tired day for all of us but we enjoyed part of it!

Brendan, Xiyi and I were assigned in a group to clean up the poops of giraffe, antelope and deers. It was indeed smelly!!! :s xiyi and I went into that 8 cage to clean up those poops as brendan didn't wear boots! From there, I really get to understand how exhausted is it to be a zoo keeper. The abang there have to clean all 8 cages in a day!! Imagine how tiring he would be at the end of the day?

Our job wasn't that tiring as the rest of them. After cleaning the poops of those animals, we went for lunch with Junee and Pin Shin. I can see in Pin Shin's face that she is very exhausted! haha.... but anyway, after lunch we went back to our respective area to get back to our job again but we were told to come back at 3pm so yipeeeee! We went out to enjoy the national zoo's animals! lol.. we met junee and pin shin so 4 of us are together again!!

Pui yee and Han ying were assigned in a group and we rarely see them. I guess their job is much more tiring than ours! hahaa.. We went round and round at the zoo negara and I found out that zoo negara is actually quite small. we even sat the tram for twice! lol...

We went back to our respective working place at 3pm again and this time, we can finally feed the animals! I can say that throughout the trip, all of us have experience to be a one day zoo keeper and it was a tiring day yet FUN! All of us enjoy it... :)

I would like to encourage all of those who have this moral assignment to choose this place as a community service! =)


while waiting for the others..


pui yee and pin shin!






Junee and Pin Shin!


Feeding the Giraffe?


sponsored by sri kl!! haha.. shocking..


Junee pretending sleeping?? LOL...

Monday was a holiday, so yee lin came to my house! That was my last time to see yee lin for she is leaving for Russia! T.T i'm sad... Anyway, this is what we did at my hse!


yee en (dunno hw to spell) and yee lin!





yee lin, my friend who is heading to russia soon!





hahaha.... 3 of us!


I'm sick! :(
I didn't go to school today because of I'm sick. Where did I get the flu from? my dad? haha... Anyway, I'm much better edi :) hope that tomorrow I can stay back a little late to study with Junee.. haha.. Exam is coming, I must recover quickly so that I can study!=)

No comments: