It has been 2 days since sayaka left M'sia...
I bet the Lee family misses her loads. In a month, an unknown person came to stay with you. You brought her everywhere in M'sia, you had an extremely great time with her. With her explaining her origins and country, family background and a lot more mostly related to the country she lived. Would you not be interested? Would you wanna know more? Are you at the same time desperate to visit her in her country? Of course, I understood that feeling!
Yee lin! Dun worry, you would be able to see sayaka soon. :) Let's go to fukuoka to visit sayaka and mariko, then yamanashi! Dream dream dream!!!!! <3>
Sayaka is a perfect Japanese youth Exchange (YE). Yes, even perfect than mariko. Mariko is a very quiet Japanese girl. She don't talk much but at times she would be really funny and cute. I miss her a lot. Hopefully one day, I can meet her in fukuoka or she would be coming back to msia. As for sayaka, she is much more talkative than Mariko. May be funny, too.
few hrs before she left for Japan, I went out with her and of course, her host sisters. She is calm and happy. I really like her like this. Although, there are few hours left before she leave M'sia, she didn't show her sad and worry face... We took purikura together. I really had a great time with her that afternoon! Well, there is only a hope in me...
"please remember me eternally for I will remember you, my Japanese friend forever! Thank you... I will look for you in Fukuoka with Yee Lin. Write to me... :)"
I realized that I have quite many Japanese friends. Is this telling me that i'm getting nearer and nearer to my dream? If it is, thank you.
***
I went out with Xiyi, Junee and Leong zhi on thursday. Actually, we wanted to take a look at the "toy fair"... However, who knows, a toy fair turn out to be a lame toy fair.. lol. Supposingly, a toy fair should be full of huge and cute stuffed toy and the deco should be cuter than anything else.!~ but who knows....
Instead of staying there admiring that "toy fair" which bring no definition of a toy fair, we went to watch a movie. Guess what movie is that?
THE ORPHAN!!!!
Perhaps, some of you isn't afraid of this movie but I do! It is frightening and scary! I didn't thought of it was so scary. We were so scared. Even after that movie, we were still so frightened but we were laughing. why? we were actually laughing of how scary it was! But, I didn't regret watching this movie.. :) Leong zhi was terrified! Even after the movie, his face was still in green colour! omg... Didn;t know that he was this scared!~
You guys must watch this movie!! =) nice!
p.s.: yeelin is going to Rusia soon. I will definitely miss her...
Assignments, again...
Hooi Jett <3>
"please remember me eternally for I will remember you, my Japanese friend forever! Thank you... I will look for you in Fukuoka with Yee Lin. Write to me... :)"
I realized that I have quite many Japanese friends. Is this telling me that i'm getting nearer and nearer to my dream? If it is, thank you.
***
I went out with Xiyi, Junee and Leong zhi on thursday. Actually, we wanted to take a look at the "toy fair"... However, who knows, a toy fair turn out to be a lame toy fair.. lol. Supposingly, a toy fair should be full of huge and cute stuffed toy and the deco should be cuter than anything else.!~ but who knows....
Instead of staying there admiring that "toy fair" which bring no definition of a toy fair, we went to watch a movie. Guess what movie is that?
THE ORPHAN!!!!
Perhaps, some of you isn't afraid of this movie but I do! It is frightening and scary! I didn't thought of it was so scary. We were so scared. Even after that movie, we were still so frightened but we were laughing. why? we were actually laughing of how scary it was! But, I didn't regret watching this movie.. :) Leong zhi was terrified! Even after the movie, his face was still in green colour! omg... Didn;t know that he was this scared!~
You guys must watch this movie!! =) nice!
p.s.: yeelin is going to Rusia soon. I will definitely miss her...
Assignments, again...
Hooi Jett <3>
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment