Thursday, August 6, 2009

unlucky and lucky!

My grandma's car broke down. It just wouldn't move despite how hard she step on the accelerator. Of course I felt the abnormal of that proton iswara but don't know what was wrong. So, we decided to stop the car by the side and we found out that the smog was so smelly!---carbon monoxide!!!! really smelly.

So, while finding a nearby workshop, we met our, you can say, the people Im grateful to. without them, I guess perhaps we would be walking and waiting under the hot sun. So, Thank you there! :) Oh yes, and thanks for sending us back, too.

I was told that the car's engine was burnt, if my grandma continue to drive the car, the car would certainly explode... whoo. Luckily it didn't. Thank god, really! Thank you very much.

Today, I'm really grateful for everything. Grateful that the car didnt explode, thankful that therer are some kind people who helped us out, thankful that my dad wasn't busy that time, thankful that auntie was willing to send us home, thankful to everything!!!!!! XD

Lesson learned!

I will upload sayaka and other YE's picture the next time! A little lazy now... :D

By,
Hooi Jett <3

No comments: