Saturday, August 8, 2009

Youth Exchange Summer 2009



Motoki is finally discharged! I think he grew darker this year though. Somehow, just felt that he is darker than last year... =D

Tomorrow is Takashi's Birthday!!

Risa is going to US soon!!

Anyway, I have just started my 3rd Sem this week. Time just flies relatively quick that somehow we just don't realize it! Sometimes, I felt that it is moderately dismay that the hols passed so quickly. However, sometimes, I felt that it is delightful that College re-opens! Having friends around us is great! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguyOx6q44EnIDJXD_JAAG5i3jOKEax7Hj2Z4YKP9VmR2bnzXCHsTG6mvVT97p-SWtV31EqihWsp2W-NZ7eLd9PHKxoOwmyfx-i1um-DNQUYi0p3xNJic6UcA03-CgyCze0nvGV-V1JAs0/s1600-h/DSC00120.JPG">
This is Sayaka!


Nina, Alexandron (dunno hw to spell), Taru


SAYAKA!!! and me.

Does she look like a Japanese?


Me.. heee :D



Sayaka and her host sister (Yee Lin =p)


Cendol.. Sayaka doesn't like cendol! lol...


Group picture!!


Taru from Finland!!!!!!

So, these are the pictures we took at Malacca :)

Today onwards till Monday is their Youth Exchange Camp! =]
Enjoy there, my friends..! :)

By,
Hooi Jett =D

No comments: