Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 Omega 08'



As I was looking back in the pictures folder, I spotted this picture! I guess this is the only Group photo that I have in my laptop..

Belin! I want 50'08' pics lar...!! =) Carmen! quick! get from belin and send to me.. hahaa.. =D

Anyway, I thought of 50' recently. Looking back at that classroom, the famous class, not famous for our intelligence but famous for attracting Mr.Chew's footsteps to our class.. The classroom's atmosphere! Although College is good, I still miss 50'08' :)

Still remember the times when flower formation still exists, the beautiful names of ours! Haha! Remember this, Carmen?--->> Girl Talk.. Still remember the times when we cracked our heads trying to understand Accounts & Add Maths and yet nothing seemed to be understood. Look back at the times! So stressed yet happy as well.

I still remember clearly in my mind how I suffered with Add Maths last year! OMG! It is unbelievable! xD Actually, the picture above included Mariko, my Japanese youth exchange! She came to school with me in Jan last year^^ I guess she had an extremely Great Time with my dear classmates last year.. :)

Oh yes, Carmen came to pay me a visit at Taylor's last Friday :) I'm so happy to see her, too. I'm going to talk about her a little! I know she is gonna be proud again. -.- Anyway, Carmen Lee is the first person in sri kl to have transformed me into a positive person. without her presense, I guess I won't be who I am today. Thus, I really appreciate our friendship! kamsahamida. :) Oh yes, she is really a positive and confident Girl I've ever seen in my Life, I'm serious! She is my number one friend who I love to share "the secret" with. It is a book btw, if it is unknown to you. The Secret, it really really really really powerful! Without her being able to share with me, I guess I won't be able to use it in my daily life to be a Happy person too!

I know, last year I was damn emo, isn't it? I hate it I hate it I hate it! hahaha... Thanks carmen for everything last year though. without the secret, I guess I wont be able to be happy :) well, that's last year! As for this year, I'm extremely happy because of knowing how to apply the secret in my life. why should we be sad if we had the opportunity to become happy? Don't upset your life! Life is precious, we should appreciate everything! :) oh yes, Carmen is one of our Flower Formation's Petals! Yes, it is F L O W E R F O R M A T I O N ! ! !

F L O W E R F O R M A T I O N

This is a group formed in 5 omega 2008 :) we call each other petals. hahaha. funny? lol.. let me specify it. As you can see, or just imagine it, how many petals does a flower has? 5 right? Yes, so there are 5 of us! CARMEN, HOOI JETT, MUNN YEE, YA WAN AND BELIN! yep, they are the petals! :) Great people! haha.. XD although we know each other for only 2 years and this year is our 3rd year, we are very close together! Especially, with munn yee studying in Tbs taking tbf mar intake, my junior! Carmen currently studying in HELPS, often comes to taylor's to visit me :). As for ya wan and belin, where are they? sunway and taylor's petaling jaya? yep. As time went by, the chances of meeting each other gradually grew lesser. :( However, I'm sure that there would be once, at least to gather around again!

Oh yes,

Happy Birthday, Michelle. :)
Thanks for being my best friend last year and always! All the best for you kay? Take care and don't stress out! Hope that you had a great birthday there! =)

College has been great!
Feel Good :)
I love my Life <3

No comments: