Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Temporary, Bye...

It is the 2nd week of my 3rd sem. :)

Econs is so dead XD Have to depend on myself to study now.! Come on, I can do it! Positive! :)

Last night, as I browse through my Calender for the month of August, I had a minor shock.. I got Takashi's birthday wrong! and I've send his birthday card to him! I send him an extra early birthday card! omg. and he didn't tell me! =l I guess this is the most early birthday card I sent to the Horiuchis'...

Sayaka is leaving for her 2nd host tomorrow. Yee lin, don't cry. haha. I know she won't. She is a happy girl :)

Sayaka....



She is a cute girl. Her host sis love her saying this "ah ok." haha. thts funny! I can tell that she is a positive Japanese girl :) she hates durian, she dislikes cendol (the green thing only), I like her saying "Happy, very happy!" I can really see that she is happy and the way she smiles. :) It is really cute. It is hilarious to see her waving to an unknown, I guess she waved to a foreigner--indonesian? she was so happy and smiling all the while when a foreigner wisled to her.. haha. and she smiled, and waved back with a "hi!!!" omg, you will really laugh.. :D



Yee Lin, I guess, you had a great time with her, isn't it? I felt that you really enjoyed with her presence in your life this year. Or, you are happy all this while? haha. Anyway, once I look at the happy times you both are having now, the memories of me with Mariko flashed back to me at once! I guess Mariko did nt hv so much fun like how sayaka did! You are lucky too, to have YE like sayaka! She is really a cheerful girl, I can say... :D

Although you won't put yourself into depression after she leave, like what I did to myself 1 yr ago, I just want to tell you one thing, my host father told me before I left his house for my 3rd host, "this is just the beginning of our relationship. So, don't be sad now. :)" I really appreciate what my host dad told me. He even comforted me when I lost all my precious pictures I took in Japan. He said, "don't be sad. Although the pictures in your pen-drive are gone now, the real memories are still in your mind!!" After he said this, immediately, I thought about what he said and wasn't that sad anymore. Thank you, otosan! :D




Sayaka, I just want to convey in this post that, after arriving back to fukuoka, please do send us your best letter! You won't know.. It is really sad to not receive anything from our YE after they went back. Memories would just be flashing back one by one and yet, we receive ntg.. :( I'm saying yee lin. hahaha.. cos i hv this experience. I hate to wait for their letter.. I really don't like because I would be going to the mail box every day to see if I receive the letter or not. lol. However, I love surprises! haha. One tired afternoon, I was really tired from College, tired of assignments, tired of homeworks but my day was brightened up when I received a letter from 3rd host! Isn't this great? haha... :D

Anyway, sayaka! enjoy at your 2nd host okay?
See you again!


I miss my YE...
Hooi Jett <3

No comments: