Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally, met Sayaka!

My Hols are almost ending soon~ time certainly flies quick.! I've met Sayaka, the Japanese girl that Yee lin is hosting now. She is cute and luckily that she knows how to speak English too! We went to Sunway Lagoon on fri with other YEs--frm Finland, Italy and of course JAPAN! It was really fun, for me. ah, yes, rou ying went with us too! and one of the Malaysian host.. Through this, I got to know them better~

Tomorrow they are going to Malacca and I'm going along with them^^ This coming wed is Sayaka's birthday! OmG, how lucky would it be to celebrate her birthday in her youth exchange's destination. That's gonna be really fun! I hope that she would hv fun upon her stay in Malaysia. I'm definitely sure that Yee lin will give her great memories here! ^^

wednesday, I'm going back to college again! How I wish that my hol can last longer so that I can go out with the YEs! HAHHAA!! I miss Mariko! It has been 7 months ever since she send me a letter! Really miss her after looking at yee lin and sayaka! haha. Thought back the memories when I hosted Mariko 2 yrs ago..

Oh, yes! Motoki;s operation went on very smooth! I'm happy sand grateful for him! =D Such an active kid, how can he stay in the hospital for so long?? He would be discharged on wednesday! Saturday is Takashi's birthday! This is my first time for sending an early birthday card to Takashi. At least the birthday card won't arrive that late as the others! =DD



Motoki and okaasan before his operation


Motoki after operation---- poor thing


Can't even smile after operation =[[ rest well, my dear!

It's Summer in Japan now and I guess they are having hols there! Enjoy yr hols, my host bros in Japan! =D

p/s: I will post sayaka and other YEs' picture here the next post^^
By,
HJ

No comments: