Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beautiful!

I drove for the first time after getting my driving license! haha.. Yes, obviously, auto is so much easier than manual, seriously. But dad says I gotta practice more! haha.. yep.. 2nd week of hols is coming again. Time flies! and what have I been doing?

Sayaka (yee lin's ye) is coming this tues to M'sia. I'm looking forward to meet her! Looking at Yee lin now is flashing my mind back to when Mariko first arrived to Msia. When she first arrived to M'sia, she doesn't even know how to speak simple English and you are wondering how did I communicate and had great relationship with her, right? It is really simple. we communicated with that small electronice dictionary!! haha... -.- yeah, and her English improved by a lot! Unfortunately, her English got worsen when she went back to Japan a year. she doesn't know how to talk to me when I called her last year, in Japan. What a shock!

I'm still living in my fantasy world.. It's wonderful, you know, to dream and dream. haha. I love day dreaming. And imagining myself living in the world that I want, I desire. The feeling is terrific! yes. Dreaming brings your dream closer to you. =] Thus, I love to dream. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJ_uhK5eVJm-IvOajDe8kD7WyiLn_1Z_WmBz1fn03_m_8uCuueRLvpXbZDXWEOH25EpOPwbATxaEaAebnn6-XpgBLBG2SikbnMtH-psQ7icuhITLyhQKtnmGNR2bb4vAym_V1z2-Tnct4/s1600-h/mt+fuji+in+summer.jpg">

It is summer in Japan now. And the pic above is mt. fuji. The beautiful Mt. Fuji! I miss this mountain.. >< it's beautiful, isn't it? I remember myself enjoying the scenery of this beautiful mountain everytime I viewed it at my first host family's house.

Mom says we can go to Japan, someday. haha. happy... =]]]]]]] hooray! But are the horiuchis' willing to host us? =DD

Love,
Hooi Jett

No comments: