Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I realized that I dun hv a nice pic taken with my host mom!

お元気ですか?あなたにほんとうにあいたいです!!=)

I hope that you will enjoy your birthday there!! =D

She is my host mother and today is her birthday! I really missed her very much. She is so friendly even though I'm just a simple stranger that stayed at her house for that 2 weeks. I really appreciate those times we had together. I really am very grateful to her for bringing me to so many wonderful places in Japan. How I wish, to meet her again. i know we will meet each other again, some day in the future, right?

I am sure that she will have a good and wonderful birthday, especially with the existence of that 4 boys!! GOGOGO!! Especially Motoki.. =) I will be waiting for the pictures!! =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!


Love,
Hooi Jett

No comments: