Finally!! our 2nd semester is over! Exams, assignments, presentations are over, just for a moment. haha.. Our 3rd sem will begin in 2 weeks time.. but who cares?? hols come first!! hooray!
Mariko Nishida.. It has been long since I keep in touch with her! Where are you, Mariko?? I miss u!
Bon Odori this saturday? Anyone? lol. I am going to have a look at the Japanese culture and blablabla.. FOOD?? haha..


hardworking-nya... lol
Here comes my 2 weeks hols again~~ Time flies... My last 2 weeks hols was in March and now it is July.. Unbelievable! I guess I am going to be packed this hols. Although I can't go anywhere outside of Malaysia but I guess this hols is gonna be a great time for me to rest, have fun and motivate myself vigorously!
I guess I should be going now.
By,
Hooi Jett
I'm looking forward to yee lin's YE's arrival! haha. Although it is not my YE but I am just excited to get to know a Japanese girl again!! yipee! may be she knows who is Mariko? who knows? haha.. happieee XD
Anyway, I am so delighted this morning to receive an email from my host mother from Japan saying that she has received the birthday card from me. =D And she send me some pics too. I will post it up here later. I was about to write to her though. Miss her so much, my host mom! The MAS Airline ticket to Japan is so cheap now! How I wish to go to yamanashi again! haha.. And she told me that my host grandma's neice is going to send me some letters!! omg. I'm so excited! =]
Here come the pictures of my cute host brothers!!


hardworking-nya... lol
Here comes my 2 weeks hols again~~ Time flies... My last 2 weeks hols was in March and now it is July.. Unbelievable! I guess I am going to be packed this hols. Although I can't go anywhere outside of Malaysia but I guess this hols is gonna be a great time for me to rest, have fun and motivate myself vigorously!
I guess I should be going now.
By,
Hooi Jett




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment