A strive of shiver came towards me as I looked through my grades the other day...
I have a sign of regretful in me,
Perhaps, just a few step back will cause me to not die but disappointed and regret..
Does it sound serious?
Yes, it definitely does.
Perhaps you don't know but I have a dream, I want to achieve it.
All this while confidence, confidence and confidence is my only motivation in life...
Reading the secret ?
yes, it helps me a lot. ><>
Today was my first day of Final Exam-BCP! If you don't know, BCP stands for Business Computing. I can say that I have lost hope in this subject. =[[[[ I regret for not doing well in my assignments and mid sem exam. =( But, it is too late, very late. I just have to wait for the result and having positive feeling. =D
Tomorrow is gonna be ECS-English for College. Definitely, I want to get good grades for this subject! =D I can do it, can't it?
Off to study Accounts!
By,
Jett <3
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment