Today was my Driving test!!!
I passed the first 3 one, Slope, Parking and 3 point turn.. and I FAILED the -- on the road test!! WTH... And now I need to renew my L License and pay more.. T.T Well, actually i wasn't nervous today, to be honest. I used the law of attraction but just don't know why that person failed my road test. Perhaps my legs are too short? ha ha... D=
Well, I must focus on my Finals now. Finals are just around the corner which is next week!! Good Luck 2.4! Luckily we have some study leave. =DD Have to study even harder this week! I found this on the internet, "it you can dream it, you can achieve it!" Although it is not that powerful but it is still useful to me!~ ^^
Today, during my driving test, I met my primary school school mate. ha ha.. shocking!! and she is studying in catolic high school now..! =DD So happy~ Get to talk to ppl before the test really relieved me from the tension.. =] This time, the secret really helped me a lot! Thank you! domo arigato!
Ohya, I met this girl before driving test too. My Instructor fetch her as well. She is quite a nice person but she has graduated from uni.. So, Im feeling lucky as well to meet her cos she adviced me a lot on studying business.. haha. Thank you so much! I'm really glad to have met her.. though at first I thought she isn't that friendly.. haha. ^^
Actually, we can be happy and sad everyday. It all depends on how you control your emotion and how you react in life. Wake up in the morning and tell yourself infront of the mirror that you are happy today, you are going to be happy for the rest of the day. Tell yourself that, with passion, with the happy feeling, confident! If there is other voices behind you bringing you down, tell them to shut up! Actually i realized this only yesterday! ha ha!!
If you believe you can, you can!
If you believe you can't, you can't!
so, which one do you wanna believe?
By,
Hooi Jett <3
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment