Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Host Brothers~


Yes! It's them again, the Horiuchis'

someone from another country visited them, the one sitting beside my host grandma, the one in white. Looking at this photo, I can sense the feeling of my presence last December when I stayed at their house. The flashing back of sweet moments. I was sitting beside motoki which in this pic, taken over by my host grandma and beside me was Ryouta which in this pic is sitting opposite Takashi, the first one.

I'm uncertain about this, but I found something new in me during my stay at their house. I found out that I would like to have many brothers, younger brothers. I like to buy something for them and look at them smiling, feeling happy about the present and I will feel really happy. You can't blame me for having such willingness to spend $ on brothers, that's because my brother doesn't like me to buy something for him, he doesn't like to eat junk food, he doesn't like to joke with me that much, he doesn't like to chat with me like what other normal brothers and sisters do. Therefore, I feel happy for having so many host brothers, I feel the feeling of Loved, the feeling of being a REAL sis, I love that feeling, really. Thus, sometimes you will think that I talked too much about my host brothers, I'm sorry, if I did, unknowingly.

I found a blog, a blog about Japanese culture and the country. I am so excited!! omg... Finally, I have found a suitable blog about Japanese ^^ Excited to the max!!

Have you heard of a Japanese talking in Malay? like, "terima kasih?", "sama-sama?" It is really cute! but it has been long since I ever heard that 2 words from motoki, though I don't like that language. I miss it.

can I live in my dream? It's so wonderful...
I have been to Japan, but it is as though, I went there in my dream. It is just a dream that I have dreamt of, my dream country... meeting such great host families that knows how to speak English, always have a bright smile on their face, meeting brilliant ppl The feeling is, great.

P/s: I am going to revise my Japanese Language this week!!!! =DDDDDD

By,
Hooi Jett :)

No comments: