Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Farewell, my friend!

FAREWELL, MARGARET ZEFRINUS WONG!!





She is the most SAMPAT in our group
She is the most SMARTEST in our group
She is the CUTEST in our group
She is our "KAI XIN GUO"
She is a very GOOD FRIEND to me!

BUT..


She is leaving for KBU tomorrow. I'm really sad. =( Today's accounts lesson has proved it all. She is pro in studies. We depend on her to teach us but she left. Today is her last day in Subang. I really hope that she is not the one leaving but I can't be so selfish, right? The JPA scholarship holder should go further than us.

Margaret Zefrinus Wong! Take care alright? I will miss you a lot a lot a lot!!! Expecially, your laughter, your sampat-ness... ha ha.. Thanks for being a great friend to me all this while, I really appreciate it.

you know we will miss you every moment!! Especially during our tutorial lessons..! Make great friends in KBU kay? I hope you will find friends like your TYPE! hahaha... XD

Although I may not see you that often anymore, we will still be meeting each other in 1u right?? haha!

Farewell, my dear!
I will always miss you!


***

Yesterday was our exhibition day as well.. it is over, finally. But, i did it really badly. I wonder if it will affect my group's performance! omg... I'm so sorry if i do.. really sorry... i don't understand why I can't overcome my fear. May be I'm lacking of motivation these days. without carmen here... motivating me.! I'm gonna read the secret again and motivate myself again!! hahaha!

I guess, I'm gonna watch how those public speakers present themselves during their presentation from now on.! I can't just sit there doing nothing about my presentation skills man!! my godd.... CHJ, you can do it! come on!! =D

The Secret! Powerful indeed.
The power of visualization
The power of gratitude...
I will never ever forget...
I will continue to dream and dream,
until I reach my goal one day....

Thank you xiyi and her aunt for
guiding us throughout the presentation..
Although I did badly compare to others,
I will rmr wht have you all taught me.
Thank you very much!


Met munn yee and andrew after the exhibition too!

By,
Hooi Jett

No comments: