Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keep Dreaming!

Thank god I've done with several assignments! :D I've hand in my Accounts project and today, the speech is over! For my speech, I talked about foreign language. I sincerely hope to learn the Japanese Language! If and only if... T.T Just hope that foreign language will be a compulsory subject for my degree course next year. heee XD

To be honest, I really have the intention of studying in Japan, really wanted to! Unfortunately, I've chosen the course which can't attract me to study in Japan. Carmen once said, it can happen! only, if I keep imagining it, the law of attraction will bring me there. but, I know, my parents will go crazy if I were to study in Japan! haaaa... they even told me not to think too much about going Japan because based on the law of attraction, I might be attracted to Japan, study there and live there!!! HAHA!! That's my dream! I want that to happen! But I can't be so inconsiderate to just think about myself only, isn't it? Moreover, studying there is not suitable for business. Perhaps, working is! :D ^keep on dreaming^


Cute, isn't she? Taken from a website.. bowing! Kawai ne.. :)


After coming back from Japan, my interest in Japan is begining to grow and otosan is right! The ending of my trip there is just the start of our relationship. I've asked some of my YE friend if they still keep in contact with their host families there in Japan and some of them do, some of them don't. The ones who don't, I guess that's because Japanese has a busy life and they don't go on the internet that often. Just like my host dad, he replied me after a few months I replied him. For those whose host family replies often, that is great! The feeling must be very very very extremely glad, excited!! :D

How I wish... to speak in Japanese with my host families! That would be so great! Actually, I'm actually delighted to be called as a Japanese although they say Japanese own those small eyes... etc etc haha! Nippon! When can I go to the house again, that room, that kitchen?? I will continue dreaming until I reach my dream, my goal!

By,
Hooi Jett <3

No comments: