Saturday, April 11, 2009

Missing those days

Just how long has it been since my host father, mother and brother last emailed me? Last month?the month before the previous month? OMGG!! that was so long ago.. But their neice, Risa emailed me. I'm so happy to receive her email. She said that she is going to US next september.. I'm happy for her. I hope one day I can learn how to speak Japanese, learn the language, learn how to write it. How good is it? I'm so envious about Xiyi learning Japanese Language!! haha.. so lucky that she can learn it. Focus on my thoughts! And I know the universe will listen to my thoughts and one day I would be learning the Japanese Language! C'mon, Hooi Jett! think positively!

In College, I can never find another person like Carmen, Ya Wan, Belin or Munn Yee. I just miss my flower formation girls so muchhh.. That day, after talking to Medaline on my way to sri kl, I felt so much going back to the times which I had with 5 Omegarians 08' in 5 Omega 08'. The memories~too wonderful. There have been happiness, sadness, feeling of frustrated, excited, lame-ness there! Especially with my flower formation girls, you can never be NOT lame there! it's been long since I have ever been that LAME as i used to. lol. Being in sri Kl is just very different, special than being in other High schools! I have found who I really am, true friends and happiness~

Well, I'm studying in College for almost 4 months. Time really flies! Although I still miss my high school friends so damn freaking much, taylors has give me friends I wanted. ^^ Thank you very much! I'm so lucky to have friends like them in College! Thank you very much.! I'm enjoying College life, indeed. what Mr chew said was right during Graduation night. He said, friends we made in High School will be our true friends forever. But we just have to move on to another chapter of our life. I still remember myself almost to tears when I hugged Belin because I knew there would be least chance for me to meet her after secondary school. I knew that. And now, I have just met Carmen and Munn Yee the most only! Ya wan and belin? I miss both of them!

Coming back to the reality, I'm currently studying in taylors university college, business foundation, too old for a high school student, moving on to my next stage of my life. This semester, I'm taking Accounts , econs and business computing as extra subject. Accounts is very interesting in English, indeed! I love this subject! =D work hard to achieve my goals!=D Study hard now, for it will lead a better future for us!

No more dreamings! OMG. Japan is like a dream to me, although i have come back. Now is reality. I know. Someday in the future, I will go back to the place where I stayed in Japan, that 3 houses. The main one-堀内府。 Wait for me. I will go to that place again. I promised that I will. The Kitchen, the room, the bathroom, the door, the playing room, the kotazi....



***

基希、恵悟、隆志、涼汰、私の弟!また近いうちに!

***


By,
Hooi Jett <3

No comments: