It is just what I dream of. Is it? or have i got that person wrong by only recognizing his back? Well, really long indeed, I have been thinking about this problem. It has been over a year that everything happened. Though, that feeling is already faded eventually, not as dismay as it was yet it still left me a bad memory. The memory that shouldn't be in my mind or perhaps I can say, it is just that day, that choice made by my mom? If that day, it wasn't because of my mom's choice, I wouldn't gone through that moment which now will not ever varnish from my memory.
Perhaps, I should be grateful for what the god has gave me this past 3 months. Great College friends, systematic college, anti-insulting me,....etc Thank you for giving me all these, and of course, always lucky when I go back to my secondary school, sri kl.
I thought of just playing a fool last year and I didn't know that it take me really serious into becoming emotional day by day. Sometimes, thinking back to that time will somehow be a humor to me. why would I do this? why would I do that? Why in the first place....etc Really feel like laughing right now.. (-.-)
Thank god I got over it, back to normal, back to myself. It is not easy, last year, though I had quite a memorable year with my friends there. I was pretty surprise that Japan helped me to overcome this. Ha ha!! Japan has covered up those unwanted!!
arigato.!
Talking about College, 2nd sem has just started! Tomorrow will be a holiday for me again. And friday straight 4 hrs of class.. XD this term we will be learning Accounts, Econs, and business Computing.! I havent been touching acc and econ for ages! So, now is all about recalling.. =D
2 days ago, it was also a holiday for me and I went to Tbs. I have really nothing better to do at home. So, my decision was to go to Tbs. Anyway, Hanying and I went to the noodle shop and stayed there all day with our laptops. pretty boring? yeah. Firstly, it is because I'm getting sick of computers now and Secondly, I feel like we are skipping class.! I went back to sri kl but it was rather early. Therefore, that dat, I was soaked with SWEAT!!! my goodness! I don't ever wanna go to sri kl so early ANYMORE!! You know, sometimes, the feeling won't be the same anymore. The friends I had in sri kl are not there, I'm not wearing that orange polo T-shirt anymore but sitting near the courtyard waiting for the bell to ring so that my bro can come out quickly and I can get into the car, some of the juniors just look at me as if I'm what.. I seriously don't feel like going there every single day.. -.- but what can I do?
Anyway, I'm glad that the youth exchange forms have been occupied pretty well. I'm so happy! =D great thing!! XD For all Youth Exchange who are going to your destination country this year end, I wish all of you good luck for your test and interview and of course enjoy your exchanging period, it will be fun!Trust me!!
By,
Hooi Jett <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment