I'm done with producing a birthday video for my 4th host brother, motoki! I hope that he will like it :) It is almost a 7 mins video. I add in kai jin and kai lin's crazy actions and my daily life pictures in Malaysia. OMG! Friday is going to be the 5th month of the year. Time flies! I'm done with my Accounting Project and what is the next Assignment? lol. more to go..... T.T
Somehow, I have been wondering, when can I learn the Japanese Language. I know, I know... my parents won't allow me to learn that language because my English isn't that great enough for me and I have not master that language yet. I know, someday I will and someday, I will learn that language :) Just like my aunt! Then, when I go to Japan again, I would be able to communicate with all my host brothers and of course host grandmother. Just have to work harder. That's all!
Hana yori dango!! I haven't been watching that Japanese drama for ages! Pet society? Lately, I have just been playing that game for only 10 mins a day. How am I going to level up? All of my friends that played later than me are now higher level than I am! Oh my!! Perhaps, games is just not suitable for me? Well...?
Yes, I didn't go to Sri KL's sports day 2009 which took place last sat. I remember, last year I told myself that I have to go to that stadium and watch the juniors during sports day but I didn't! Well, whatever. Anyway, not many ex student went Yellow house still leads BUT march past! can't believe it......
Lately, I'm completely blank when comes to blog, I have a piece of blank mind! Have got NO idea what to write..
So, I guess I should just stop here. :)
By,
Hooi Jett :)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment