Assignments! Assginments!! OMG! That Accounts assginment is driving me crazy. I don't even understand what is the going concern concept. *sobs* How and when am I going to get this assginement done before the due date? As a beginner, I just simply don't understand the concepts. My dad is right, indeed, it's complicated and hard to understand, I really need to brush up on reading the business articles and improve my English. :)
Sometimes, just miss those moments, high school life... lol. That time, life wasn't that complicated and we always have the teachers to depend on. How nice is it. When we are depress, listen to the omegarians jokes and evetually stress would be relieved! I can't go back, can I?
I miss Flower Formation so badly!
Focus on Assginment again!
Good luck to me :)
By,
Hooi Jett T.T
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment