Looking at my friend, pui yee seemed to bother me and have no mood to concentrate on what the lecturer lectured us during Econs. This is our first time to see her in such a sorrow mood, i guess. hmm.. yeah. Looking at her made me realized that it has been long since I have had a mood like her, today. The last time was last year, perhaps? feeling sad about something or someone ridiculous. oh my, thinking back makes me wanna vomit =p=p
To my dear friend Pui yee, don;t be sad like I used to. I know, something don't seem to have the right solution right now but just bear with it and life goes on, you know? Try to make yourself happy :) and eventually you will find the solution and solve it. I just wanna say that, if you want someone to be your audience, find me^^. i will always be your audience if you need one kay. Just stay strong.. haha. take care-o genki de!
Just now, Xiyi came home with me. but she went back by just the start of that gross movie (dunno whts the name hee). I watched that movie with Han ying that day and OMG! can't believe it is so damn.. well whatever lar.
hana yori dango!! so sad. But I dunno why, just love watching sad movies and I will have tears flowing down.. T.T
Short post, it is. that's it for today.
Assignments~
By,
Jett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment