Well, today is my host dad, nobuhiro horiuchi's birthday. I have send him a birthday card but it will arrive later than the exact date. I don't think he will mind though. Although he is only my host dad, sometimes i feel like celebrating his birthday with him there. I know, he is only someone hosted me in Japan, not my real dad! I know! But I treat him as my family member. We keep in touch till today and in Japan, i felt the warmth he gave to me when I was in Japan, he treated me as if I was his daughter. I really cannot compare him to 2 of my other host dad. He is the best!
A few days ago, I dreamed of going to Japan again and this time my family were with me. The only thing that was different was the place, the house, it is different from the place I stayed. Perhaps this is only a dream, yes only a dream. Japan, now and forever will be my dream country! =D
I don't have any of otosan's picture!! XD gomen ne.. I took quite a lot of pictures with him BUT that DAMN pen-drive!! my goodness! My memories, everything is inside that small little pen-drive but it betrayed me! -.- All the pictures are gone----forever... my memories~ well, it is also my fault for not doing the back up. Otosan is right, although the pictures in the pen-drive are all gone but the real memory will be stained eternally in my heart. =) domo arigatou.
* * *
I've found something interesting!! Please look at it! I'm sure that starting from there you will love me for posting this ^^







Nice, isn't it? omg omg!! So lovely^^
I will find more~ I just love finding something relates to Japan.. =D
I guess, that's all for this post!~
Ganbate starting from tomorrow!~ =)
By,
Hooi Jett^^
.jpg)
1 comment:
wahh... lovely keiki!!!-drools-
Post a Comment