I'm having trouble in Econs! help me XD taisukete! Just now our eng lecturer, Miss teh asked us about which country are we desperate in going and I said Korea. Actually, wanted to say Japan but i've been to Japan. Besides, Korea is my 2nd dream country!! haha. XD
I want to appologize to pui yee for this morning! haha!! Han ying and I were joking only. Really sorry. the card I made is nothing special, just a simple and not attractive card. but we were really just joking, you know us lar.. but in the end, you don't want to see also.. so, I'm sorry! but i will let you see another one from Japan tmr! That one would be attractive! XD
let me show you some of them here at the moment! :)
So happy when I reached home. Actually was really exhausted and I saw the Japan typed envelope. I thought that it was my first host family who send to me but it was my 3rd host family. Oh my goodness! Hv not contact them for 4 months.. They send me some pictures and the sakura trees! It is so beautiful!! =DD
Cute isn't it? haha! How I wish I could go to that place again..! XD
Ohya, I forgot to add in that I paid attention during Econs lecture! yahoo! first time not talking THAT much.. haha!! yes.! And I met boon peng just now after lecture, on my way to the post office.
when I passed by the sri kl primary student's classrooms, the cooling air-cond that breezed through me reminds me of last year when I was still in 5omega 08' The coldness of the classroom. we shivered vigorously. You really can't imagine the coldness if you are not in sri kl. The first time when I just transfered to sri kl in form 4, I falled sick because of the air-cond blowing directly to me! XD
i miss miss miss miss miss miss SRI KUALA LUMPUR a lot!!!!! though college is fun too. :) I had memories at every corner of Sri Kuala Lumpur! Even at the primary school playground.. we, secondary school student are not allowed to play in the play ground but during PEs in form 4, we went against the law. haha!!! how naughty!! but I really enjoyed that life very much. :)
I guess I should study hard tonight XD
by,
Hooi Jett :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment