He is 10 years old this year. Tanjoubi omedetou!! He is my 4th host brother. A very cute host brother and he is from my first host family.
The first time, when I met him, I thought that I won't get along well with him but I did! in fact, I was very close to him compare to the others. when I met him the first time, I said "konnichiwa" to him as that time was afternoon time. He is really cute! :) kawaii!
He is the youngest in the family, thus, his dad pampered him very much but he isn't the so-called younger generation-----naughty, playful, annoying. I'm very amazed that Japanese kids like him are indeed a good one. They don't annoy you, they don't hid your stuff when you are not around. He is a very good host brother to me.
He treat me as if I'm a guest, yes I certainly am one, as well as sister.. I guess that's because he doesn't have any sister. At times, he will try to talk to me in English and at times also, my host dad told me that he really wanted to communicate with me, so that I can understand what is he talking about and he can understand what am I talking about. Therefore, I can say that he is rather mature at his age. Normally, kids in M'sia won't care so much about communicating with a guest, isn't it?
The last three nights staying at his house in Japan, I thought that Ryouta (his 3rd brother) and him will go to bed before I reached home but I was shocked that he waited for me by the entrance door-step. It's amazing, you know? It's like they care for me, althought I'm not one of them, I'm just a stranger that stayed in their house for 2 weeks.
I missed him the most and the most! He is officially 10 years old today. I hope that he will like the vid I made for him^^ I've used up quite a lot of time and energy to produce that vid for him. I just hope that in the future, all my host brothers, especially motoki will remember me, the Malaysian that stayed at their house during the period, 14th Dec to 29th Dec 2008. :)
I wish him a very happy birthday and hopes that he will enjoy his 10th birthday!
誕生日おめでとうございます!このびでお楽しみください!
See you in the future! :)
By,
Hooi Jett
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment