Happy birthday my dear couzie! Normally, cousins know each other since when they were born. I knew her since she was a baby too! since she was a baby until today,16 years. she is 16 this year and I am 18 this year. Time really flies!
Flashing back to the moments which our immaturity still occurs. Somehow, I just felt like laughing... I still remember when we went to Hong Kong together when she was 7 and I was 9 years old. We just love to quarrel over little things. Thinking back really makes me feel that I am so immature. ha ha. That was what kids do, isn't it?
I am lucky and happy to have a cousin like her, really! She is the closest cousin I had. You just can't imagine how close are we, till now. when we were young, we love to wear the same colour shirt, pants or skirt. Sit together in the restaurant, just whenever there is an opportunity, we will never lose to sit together although at times our parents just doesn't really let us. ha ha.
she migrated with her family to Australia when she was 12 and I was 14 years old. Before they migrated, I really can't imagine going to realatives house without them, the Chinz. Because she is my closest cousin and I don't remember getting along with any other cousins besides her before they migrated. So, it just terrified me and of course, we can't share girl talks, secrets. but, fortunately, there are some communication tools which still allows us to share our world of secrets.. ha ha. :) "I remembered crying so badly the day you all left!!" *yikes*
3 years later....
Last year they came back to Malaysia for holiday for about a month. I just want to admit that one month isn't enough for us to get along despite our long separation for 3 years. Additionally, minus the weeks I went to Japan! Less than a MONTH!! Anyhow, I still am gratitude that they came back when I came back from Japan. if not, I guess I would be crying myself to sleep every night after I come back from Japan.
Today is her BIG day. Happy sweet 16. I hope you will have a wonderful birthday today. :) when will i celebrate your birthday with you? Let's see... Hmm... may be after 2 or 3 year later? Just wait.. ha ha.
I will call you later, couz.. XD Love ya.. :)
By, Hooi Jett :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment