At last! The universe heard my request! It has been.. not very long actually to be so desperate in learning the Japanese Language!! Perhaps, just 4 and a half months, not counting last year. Thank you very much! I can now learn the language and soon, I will know how to communicate with my host brothers in Japanese! Isn't it great? But I'm just learning it in the Anime society. Thanks to Eng-Teng! domo arigatou! She introduced me to join that club.. ^^
Only Pin Shin, her sister and I attended the lesson yesterday.. It was the 3rd lesson. But I guess it's possible for me to catch up. It just involves quite a lot of memorization. It's not a problem at all (beginning only~). :) Continue from the law of attraction. Yes, I can never stop to feel gratitude to the universe for giving me an opportunity to learn it. Thank you very much! See! it is proven now..! The law of attraction is working, it seriously is working.. =p Although its just a Japanese language. But I all this while, I really think very hard, visualize, believe that I can learn it! The steps in the secret is to : first, is to ask, Second, is to believe and the third one is to receive!
Finally, I've done my job to request a sponsorship from Yee Chong to sponsor us drinks! yay. Thank you again! Thank you very much for sponsoring us drink for the YED (Young Entrepreneur Day). Hope that this YED for our class will go on smoothly..! :)
I guess Motoki has received the birthday card I send to him? Hope so.. XD I've just received an email from Keigo. He emailed me a few lines of crazy words.. "I'm no crazy! I'm cute!" lol. we have been arguing who is crazy and who is cute over months. I thought that it has stopped and now continue again. I think I was the one who brought everything up.. haha. Firstly, he is absolutely crazy, this is no doubt about it. Secondly, Motoki is cute and yes, he is crazy, thirdly, the video I send to them includes the quote "Cute Motoki, Crazy Keigo" -.- So, was I the one who started everything out?
Oh yes, Soo fong! I have almost forgotten to upload the birthday video up here on blogspot. Due to piled up assignments and mid sem exam which is just around the corner----next week! I'm so sorry. gomen! I will upload it for you soon!! ^^
I guess it's time to study again!~^^
Next Monday to Thursday is gonna be my Mid sem exam. So, Good luck to 2.4!! all of can do it! Positive mind set!! :)
Buttttt... I have no confidence for BCP :( Econs, hmm.... I'm a little quite afraid as well! Accounts and Ecs SHOULD BE no Problem? ha ha. :D
I think I'm just dragging this post too long! I'm so sorry~~ but I love long postt!! yipee!~
ok i will stop here~ :)
Love,
Hooi Jett <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment