We studied in the Library this afternoon! haha, surprising? but yes, we did! Just xiyi, margaret and I... :) On my way back to Sri KL, I met some ex and current sri kl ppl.. :) feel so happy!! tanosii! I even met the ex teacher of sri kl.. aha.. She even remembers me! and I didn't know that she left sri kl when I was form 4 cos she asked if I was from form 4 omega when she taught me. haha. :D
***
SAKURA!!!
The season of spring in Japan is just the start of the fiscal year of the year. It simply means that in Japan, everything will be new, the television programs, the school term, the job .. etc The season of spring starts in the month of April. Mostly, Japanese will be busy at this begining of the fiscal year.
You can see various cherry blossom down the street but this cherry blossom only continues for almost 2 weeks. However, some people may have to wear mask while walking down the cherry blossom street as this time, there are much pollen in the air that some people would get allergic to. Most of the Japanese love to have a picnic under the cherry blossom tree because it is so wonderful to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the cherry blossoms.
Of course this season is much warmer compare to the winter and it is the best time to visit Japan.
***
Picnic under the cherry blossoms
BY,
Hooi Jett



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment