Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A day in college

This month is the 3rd month that I'm back from Japan. Time really flies so quickly! My first semester is coming to an end so soon! Next week, is my nightmare again~Published of SPM results! and also my Final exam of this semester. The march intake students are starting their course. ha ha. I wonder anyone I know will be in the TBF course.

Finally, our Oral presentation has ended on Tuesday. My groupmember ----HanYing and Xiyi slept over at my house and we stayed up till 3am. lol. XD It was indeed a tiring night for all of us. We didn't enjoy our moment BUT we stayed up to finish our oral presentation. My god, was really a tiring night for the 3 of us. I felt so sleepy and exhausted the next morning when we were having our BMA tutorial class but lucky it was just maths, not ENGLISH! XD

Today, the Eca lecturer and Malaysian study lecturer dismissed us rather early. So, here I am (and them) blogging. Our 3 hrs break today seemed to have ruined our spirit to study during Malaysian study but anyway we won't and will never enjoy that class! =D

We (ying, yi, shin, gret and I) have recently set up a forum. It is the 'boys over flower' forum. Well, if you don't know what the heck is that, please go watch it in youtube or whatever website. It is a fantastic Korean drama!! and our forum website is still under construction, http://flowerboys.5d6d.com/ take a look at this, we have not finish constructing this website but you can take a look at it anyway. =) I will post up the poster and a few pictures of them here soon.

Today, such a tiring day for me as well. Feel so tired. XD Just now hanying recommend me the Japanese blog web. I was rather interested at first, but I was thinking that if i open another blog, I have to figure of a name for my blog and need to write same story. well, give up. I will continue sometimes later.

私は難しい私の最終試験に向けて努力します!
恵悟,自分のメールを待つ!
ふいじぇ,ガンバね!!

All right, i guess I will stop here for now.

loveeee,
Jett <3

No comments: