Well, quite a lot of things happened this week. Our Final exam is over now but I don't think I did it well. BMA is rather difficult especially ques 6! I don't know how to do and it carries a total of 11 marks for part a. OMG. What results am i obtaining? Have to work hard in m 2nd semester. I don't think that I would be that relax anymore because I have more subjects in my 2nd semester, adds on are accounts and econs. what I can say is, hooi jett, GANBATE!! I know You can do it. =) *please let me pass my ms*
My earlier post, I said that I received a whole envelope of candies, cd and a small notepad from the Japanese. On Thursday, when I came back from School, I spotted a green envelope which writes "TO: Chai Hooi Jett" and I knew that it is from Japan by the style of the envelope and writing. Fill in with happiness, I turned the envelope around and it was from my 1st host father again, Nobuhiro Horiuchi.
As I opened the envelope, I was dissapointed, ver dissapointed... because they got my birthday wrong. They thought that my birthday was on the 10th of March! But I feel happy as well because they have send me a card of love, caring and it reminds me of the sweet memories in Japan again, especially when I looked at the words written by my crazy 2nd host brother, Keigo Horuichi. He's crazy afterall, no offense.
I later received an email from my host mother, it is an apology email. she apologies and said she told me to accept her missunderstanding about the present. Well, such caring and loving host mother she is! I laughed as I read the rest of the email. She said that she will celebrate my real birthday again, Of course, I'm not that greedy, I don't want double birthday presents! They will only spend more. Anyway, I appreciate them, very much.
Right, talking about the published of my SPM results. I expected higher than what I obtained! when I received the results, I dare not open it, nervous indeed. but at last, I opened and.............. disappointed. I told my parents about my results and they said "well done" and I was like, "what? what well done? no way...". I did it so poorly.. well, my dad kept on telling me not to look back, what is done is done, it's over now, just move on to another stage of my life and I take his words.
These are the pictures I took on Thursday...
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened!"
someone taught me this when I was sad over something that is over but now, I want to say to her proudly that I'm able to advice my friend this quote without crying because it's over because I've successfully accept it I know I would be meeting them in the future. Thank you, Carmen Lee!
I will never find somebody like this friend of mine, kimsahamida, carmen..! for everthing you taught me during our upper secondary times. you have taught me a lot of things and today, I would like to say that I won't be who I am without you!! =D
Loveeeee,
Hooi Jett... <3>
"live the life you want, don't regret anything that has made you smile!"
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment