Monday, March 16, 2009

Freedom? No? Yes?

I'm planning to go pyramid this wednesday but sadly no transport. so, I asked my parents if I could go with rou ying by bus and guess what? my mom thought that I love to go by public transport. Do you really think that I want to go by public transport? omg... I don't even want to if possible. If possible, of course I want somebody to send me there but just are you willing to send me there? No right? Is not that I want to go by public transport kay? Please get it right, my dear mommy. well, I don't even think that you understand me...

I know, at times I really bother my dad a lot. That's why I wanna follow Rou ying which is by bus. Out of a sudden, my dad just offered me a ride and it is impossible for me to reject it, isn't it? Sometimes, I just don't get it, why is she stopping me from going out? She is just ruining my teenage life.

well, I understand it is dangerous out there, I know, I know but I don't think you would ever understand the feeling of trapped in the house, no freedom, no fun, no friends because when you were at my age, you could go out. You might say, your time and my time is different, the world is changing. Yes, it is changing, so what? You can't stop me from going out. Do you think that I would be so happy that you have saved me from the dangerous world? I'm indeed grateful for having such a mom like you but you are just just just just stopping me from enhancing my social skill, do you even know that?!

For goodness sake, please offer me some transportation... I can't stay at home all day long, I'm not my brother!

No comments: