Why do you think a teenager needs freedom? Do you think that they would be bored without freedom? well, if you are a teenager, you should know for yourself, that without freedom, it will be a dull life. with various of outing hanging out with friends, we can actually transformed our mood from sad to happy! Just imagine, if someone doesn't have freedom and he/she is a very outgoing person and sociable. He/she would just trapped in the world of boredom! Don't you think so?
It's rediculous for parents for not letting their children go out. Yes, I understand that they are extremely concern of their safety, especially daughters but do they even understand what thoughts are their children thinking? I just have to say that just get rid of that old fashion thinking! You can't do anything to stop something from happening. If you want your children to transformed from an outgoing and sociable person to an anti-social person, I can advice that just go ahead and trap your children in that protective house and don't let them come out, NOT even to SCHOOL/COLLEGE!
I understand that the world is changing. Now a days, there have been many cases that teenagers, especially girls has been abducted or even being killed! Parents are just worrying about our safety. But if they don't learn to go out and socialize, look after themselves and their belongings, how are they going to learn? How are they going to learn to be independent? How are they going to work in the future? I just don't get it that certain parents just want to trap their children as if they are small kids forever.
Somehow, they just don't understand. They don't understand the feeling of just looking at our friends going out so enjoyable but we can't even experience that kind of life. may be this is too much, but I just wanna say that, teenagers now a days are much modern than teenagers at their age so just get rid a little of that thinking. They are just being too selfish. This is why some teenagers have the thought of running away from home. This is the cause of it.
Just recently, or may be all this while, my aunt, parents, uncles have been telling me, "Hooi Jett, don't go out too often, there are a lot of dangerous people out there, the best way is to not go out." And I was like, whattt???? why? I would be anti-social soon if I'm not allowed to go out. Just watch and see. If I transformed to an anti-social, I will put the blame on you all!! =p well, to be honest, I can't be anti-social. =D If I'm anti-social, I'm not me anymore. I would be depress everyday and at last suffer from depression. -.-
Well, I just want to point out that, we, as a teenager should have the rights to hang out with our friends rather than just staying at home doing nothing. If we look back 20 years from now, we would be regret because we didn't do anything fun during our teenage life and we lived a boring teenage life. Isn't that sad? Thus, teenagers should have their own FREEDOM!!!!!
By,
HooiJett <3
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
yaya..
I totally agree wat u hav said...
U hav to gambateh to hav ur freedom...
I totally support u...
HAahhahahaha...
Post a Comment