Staying at home is sometimes good and not. well, when I was so depress earlier on, I knew I was going to receive something from Japan when I heard the postman's motorbike drew near to my gate. Bingo! My maid called me just as she received that brown envelope. Guess what? I received a gift from the horiuchis'
I almost cried of feeling so touch! How nice of them. I thought that they have forgotten me, I thought that they didn't email me because they don't want to, I thought that they just....... well, forgotten me, a msian that they hosted last December. I'm so touched right now, almost to tears..
Let me tell you what did they gave me...
They gave me 3 presents in an envelope. the first present is a cd. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is Keigo, my second host brother's concert! I always wanted to watch him playing tuba since he told me he participated in that contest and even won the prize of the best player! I always wanted to watch him playing that tuba in that hall and NOW, I just can't believe that, I received it from them! OMG! I'm so happy!!! Always when I'm so down, they will always are the one to cheer me up, even when I'm back to Malaysia.... domo arigatou desu!
The 2nd present is wrapped in a yellow wrapping paper. It is a pink note book. OMG, why did they send me this? Anyway, thank you very much. really much...... I'm no longer sad now. =D
Moving on, the 3rd present is of course easily to be guessed! It is wrapped in a pink wrapping paper. As I touched it trying to guess what is it, i knew that it is surely to be snacks and candies, and indeed, it is! Again, I hope to receive candies from them in Malaysia but i felt its not too good to ask from them so I didn't. ANDDDDD they send me my favourite Japan candy!!!! puchaaa.. argh.... why on earth are the japanese so great? I just simply don't get it! XD I'm so happy! Because now, in the snacks and candies bag which i brought from Japan is just left with one Pucha candy only, I don't even wanna eat it. But now, I can open it! =D
I feel like screaming just now when I saw my host dad's name! Because I thought it was send by my 3rd host family, as they said that they will send me photos.
Just now I was so sad, looking at my Japan's picture and and and .. I received something from them just now. well, is this called the law of attraction? well? Later have to study BMA again.. hate it hate it hate it hate it!!!!!
Tomorrow....... is the worst day of the week. Published of spm results, my dear friends. I wonder how my results will look like tomorrow when I obtain it. So nervous though.
Anyway, good luck to all my friends who are sitting for Final exam-BMA!! がんばてね!!
The brown envelope!
The candies!~
My 2nd host brother, Keigo's concert cd!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wah..
So good neh...
I wan candy too...
Hahahaha...
Post a Comment