Yesterday wasn't slightly a perfect day out for me. I went out with Carmen, one of my flower formation girls, that went on pretty well. I talked to her about my Japan youth exchange but I still have lots to share with her but time just wouldn't stop by to let me finish. However, I had only at least 2 hours with rou ying and soo hua, my friends whom I went with to Japan. I really hope to spend more time with them but I have no transport to head home. Anyway, it was okay I guess.
I was extremely glad yesterday because I've distributed all the forms for those who want to participate in the youth exchange program! Everything was done by one day, how good is it!! I hope that all of them would be participating in that program or else, I don't know what am I going to do with those forms again.
Youth Exchange is definitely rather useful in your future, it's useful for me. Therefore, I hope that everyone could participate in it. From there, I gained experience of being independent. I stayed at 2 family's house, experiencing 2 typical Japanese life and I don't know those 2 families and yet they are so friendly, warm to me. I spoilt my 3rd host family's paper window but they still put a smile on their face and say "daijobu"--- that's okay.
3 families spend a lot of money on me, especially to the Mt.fuji themepark- fuji-Q, Tokyo Disneyland and one day trip to Tokyo. I appreciate it very much. I hope one day, I could go back to the place where I stayed and express my gratitude towards them. I know, one day I will meet them again, especially, my dear 4th host brother, Motoki. He is so cute and I love him the most!! I even thought of him when I was playing with my mom's friend's daughter, that was crazy!!
I heard from my dad stating that only 30 over youths would be accepted to participate in this Youth Exchange Program. I hope that all my friends that have sign up would be selected. It's a life time experience. If your age is over 22, you will have no more chance. you get to experience other country's culture which you can't learn from your own country. Experience staying in a country which language you don't understand but to me, it is a good experience and challenging.
I honestly hope that all my friends could experience this life time changing experience. This is not only a vacation but to promote your own country. I personally don't admire my country, I just dislike with several reasons but I managed to promote my country successfully, the Japanese even started to transfer their admiration from Thailand to Malaysia. They started to like Malaysia! Oh my. Of course, in the future, I hope to meet them in my country do that I can show them some interesting places here.. *although I dislike here*
I guess that is all for this post..
My dear Host Families..
I'm waiting for all of you to pay me a visit at Malaysia, Please come.
By,
Hooi Jett~
By the way, our official Boys over Flower's forum is officially opened!
Please check it out..
Those who do not know mandarin, there would be slightly a little bit of translation,
Please take a look at it, it's just awesome, done by our dear friend, Han Ying.
Here is the website..
http://flowerboys.5d6d.com
GOGOGO!!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment