It has been really long, about 3 and a half months since I promised myself something, something used to be very important to me. Still remember myself, everday at school, I always promised myself that I have to achieve this mission. Once, twice and trice, but nothing seemed to be changing, everything remained the same as it was.
During my struggling of achiving this little mission of mine, I went through all sorts of sadness, happiness, craziness, stupidity...etc and now I'm glad that it's already 3 months and everything have ended.
Remembering a little promise that I've promised myself, that was on the 31th of October 2008, if my mission couldn't be completed, everything will just stop here forever. Yes, I didn't complete that damn mission.
After my youth exchange to Japan, everything remained peaceful, even this little brain of mine was very good, it did not remind me of something I didnt wanna remember BUT with the days I walked into this High School of mine, flashback came at once. Although the feeling is not as extreme as it used to, I'm feeling very tension when I entered this School. I'm afraid that I will bump into someone.
All this while, as long as today, about 2 months, I really thank god for allowing me to live peacefully without that thought of my past. I'm glad and very grateful. I hope everything will go on like this until I get my driving license. =)
My latest College friends are friendly enough to let me forget about that freak. ha ha. I'm sorry to use that word but i have to. It's like everything didn't seem to exist, it's like I did not know that person. It's great though. Thanks.
Watching the korean drama, boys over flower really will make me gradually think about something I ought not to think about. But, well, I won't be like last time any longer. I'm not as stupid as I was ANYMORE! That process has made me grown, I've grown! No longer the old me.!
Many thanks to Carmen, Yawan, Soo Fong and Kyeli, Yin Li and others. I will remember everything through that Process. I won't be so stupid anymore.
I miss 5 Omega, really. I miss the noise, the atmosphere, the laughter, the teachers, the craziness in class, the flower formation, pn. Lim, etc. Right now, everyone is busy on their own thing. Carmen is working now, Belin is studying at Taylors Damansara, Ya wan is studying at Sunway College, Munn Yee is working and heading to ns soon, as for me, I'm currently studying at Taylors College. Good Luck my dear friends. Be Confident and nothing will destroy your positive thoughts. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment