My first host family, the Horiuchi's.:
Host father: Nobuhiro Horiuchi
Host mom: Naomi Horiuchi
Host grandma: Matsuko Horiuchi
1st Host brother: Takashi
2nd Host brother: Keigo
3rd Host brother: Ryouta
4th Host brother: Motoki
So, yeah they are my first host family. They are very warm, indeed. The best host family ever. I still remember what my host father told me when my pen-drive was spoilt. "Although the pictures are gone, the original picture will be in your mind eternally. So, do not be sad if you lost it."
I love Motoki and Keigo the best among all my host brothers. ha ha. They are the ones who are kichigai. Of course Ryouta is also kichigai but not as much a the both of them. Kichigai means crazy. Well, Keigo is the most kichigai among all of them, he is really humorous. I can really laugh till my stomach aches listening to his craziness. Besides, he is very talented in playing piano! The first time I heard him play, my gosh, really can't believe it, he's like a pianist! Especially when he played my heart will go on. He really put his feeling into the song, talented little brat. lol.
How talented is Keigo, you can tell after watching this video. I've just received an email from him just now saying that he got chosen as the best player in the brass band club during their concert. I really am proud of him. =) What a talented little kid.
Let the pictures do the talking again!
motoki, me, okasan
This is the speech I gave :
こんばんわ!私輪HooiJettです!初めまして! 私輪まれし亜陣です! わたしにほんがとてもすきです! ドゾよろしくお願いします!
English:
Good evening, I'm chai hooi Jett! nice to meet you! I'm a Malaysian! I love Japan very much! ...........................................
He is making sweet potato. A very delicious food!
Bowl! gogogo!
nice pic but without otosan.
Well, I think that's it for my pictures with my first host family. A very kind and caring family I've ever met. Thanks for the memories, I appreciate it very much. I hope in the future, we will meet again. =) Of course we will meet again, right? Keigo is coming to Malaysia next year, hopefully.=)
Let us go through a very terrific year 2009 this year! あなたたちにあいたい!!!
I don't have any pictures taken with my 2nd host family, the watanabe because my pen drive is spoilt! That's so bad!! Well, its okay. As long as the original memory and picture is still in my mind, It will be all right. =) だいどうぶです!
Remembering on the 29th of December which is the day I transferred to my third host family. As I closed the door of my room, I said "I will be back someday in the future." Almost in tears but convinced myself that "Don't cry because it's over, smiled because it happened!" Turned around, saw otosan. He was still smiling, asking me if I need any help for my luggage and he was pretty shocked when I told him that both Motoki and Keigo have brought it down for me. And, I was happy too, because they are willing to help me =) Arigatou.
As I slided open the sliding door, infront of me is the kitchen. I will miss this kitchen, very much. When I closed the another door which linked to the main entrance, I'm almost in tears but again, I convinced myself, "it's okay, I will come back again in the future!" I hold back my tears which is falling quite soon. My thoughts is forming words again. "This is my last time to walk here, I look around, and say to myself--I will be back, wait for me."
Walked down the stairs, began to think again, this stairs, the stairs which I walked everyday, Bye! The Kitchen, See you again! I promise, I will be back! Once I opened the entrance door, infront of me were the 3 brothers (Motoki, Ryouta and Keigo) playing soccer. This time, really almost almost almost in tears BUT I hold back my dear tears. Looking around, feel so much like crying but instead, I smiled at them, my dear host brothers! I love you all very much. =) I will never forget about all of you here!
As my thoughts were flowing very emotionally, Motoki told me to follow him and I did. He brought me to the main Entrance which is infront and guess what? I know I have said this a thousand times but I wanna say it once more, I hold back my damn tears..... Infront of me was a white board writing "Chai Hooi Jett, See you again!" Before I arrived at Japan, he wrote "Chai Hooi Jett, welcome to Japan!" And now, "See you again!" I just smiled at Motoki and touched his hair again. Indeed depressing. Wanna cry, really! But I don't want because I know, if I cry, it will be non-stop until I reached kofu city.
We took a group picture, 8 of us. This is my Japan family. If I were to come back to Japan, this will be my home! My 2nd home. =) As I went into the car, I waved and said bye to Keigo and Takashi. I was almost to the stage of screaming and crying but I just hold on to it. I don't want my last impression to them as a crazy girl. I really will miss Keigo a lot a lot a lot. Suddenly, a very farmiliar sentence come to my mind again. "Nothing is permanent, don't be sad" This is from my mom when Mariko left Malaysia. And so, I tried not to think about I'm leaving them, I'm coming back, it's just the matter of time. Bye! Keigo,Takashi, Oba-chan! See ya soon!
In the car, the gave me a present. A square shaped card wrapped with a present paper. I really didn't want to open it but they told me to open it so, I opened it just to make them happy. Once I turned around the square card, I read a sentence "Remember! You are my daughter in Japan...." my tears almost flowed down so I turned it around and wrapped it with the present paper. Perhaps they thought that I was so cold-blooded because I didn't show any emotional feeling to them. on our way, otosan often remind me of the left over time. Indeed sad but just hold on my tears.
At last, we have reached Kofu city, which is the place I'm going to be transffered to 3rd host family. Once I got down from the car, I saw a lot of lions member and said "konnichiwa"to them and gave them my name card. I hi-fived motoki again (my last hi-5 with him) as I often high-5 him. When it was really the time to separate with them, okasan hugged me and with otosan's bright smile to me, I just can't hold my tears any longer, it flowed down tremendously. I didn't hug Motoki and Ryouta. =( Just can't resist any longer anymore. My dear 1st host family, I can't believe that I'm leaving them!! I really don't want to but I've no choice. Nothing is permanent.
Finally, I left the Horiuchi's. I don't dare to look back, afraid that I might cry again. So, I talked to Chisa. Chisa is my third host family's host sister. She is very nice and cute. To be continue....
My 2nd host family- the watanabe's.
Host father-Yuichi watanabe
Host mom-dunno!
Host sister:
Megumi watanabe
Yoko watanabe
That's all! This family consist of all GIRLS! =) Yoko knows how to speak in English very well. So, I talked to her the most! Well, Megumi is married and she has two kids, Nodoka and Itta, they are very cute as well. =) They have a dog named Banilla. Banilla is very kawaii! Too bad, I have no picture of any of them. Demo daijoubu desu...
Moving on to the 3rd host family, they are the Iida's. Well, I don't know my host dad and mom's name. I called them papa and mama only. =) They are very kind, all my three host families arer very kind and warm. =) For my third host family, they have me a lot of souvenirs. They bought many gifts from Disneyland and all of them were very expensive and I think that they shouldn't but anything from Disneyland as Disneyland's things arent that cheap.
Let's look at the pictures:
Me and Nao
Well, I'm getting very lazy to blog about pics.... lol. I will just stop here!
Finally, I wanna end this post now.
Although I know, the Horiuchi's, Watanabe's or Iida's won't get to read this post but I just want to say something to them. Thank you very much for your warmth and kindness. I will never forget about everything I did at your house. The memories we created together will be in my mind for the rest of my life. Domo Arigatou! watashiwa tanoshii desu! I will learn Japanese language and when I go to Japan again, I will talk to you all in Japanese and there will be no more guessing games anymore. All of us will speak in fluent Japanese.
My appreciation:
To the Horiuchis
Although you all don't have any daughter and have no experience hosting a girl and yet you treat me as if you have daughter. I stayed at your house for 2 weeks. I had a very great time there. On my last day there, I know I cant cry because if I cry, I can't say anything I want to, I can't smile as well but I broke my promise. I cried when okasan hugged me and at last I didn't manage to express what I wanted to. I'm so sorry. Thanks for the card you guys made for me. It is very sweet and wonderful. That's my meaningful object. Thank you very much. The next time when I return, I promise I will speak fluent Japanese with you all!
To the Watanabes
Thank you so much. It's only 3 days I hanged out with you all but you all treat me very good. You brought me to Tokyo, the place I wanted to go since I departed at Narita Airport. =) domo Arigatou! Only a short time, but we created life long memories. Memories will never varnish! Wait for me. I wlll be back, and talking in Japanese with all of you! Wait for me!
To the Iidas
I was really sad to leave my 1st host family that day, 29th of Dec. I don't even want to leave them that day but your kindness and warmth relieved me. I didn't expect that you all are so kind. Although the Horiuchis is my best host family but gradually I realize that you guys are not bad too! You brought me to Tokyo Disneyland, the place which I wanna go before I went to Japan! Thank you very much. I appreciate very much. We have our small little promise, Chisa and Nao! You guys promised me that you will bring me to Disneysea the next time I go to Japan. I'm going there soon! Wait for mE! I will go back with a fluent Japanese and we don't need to play the guessing game anymore! Matte!!!!
I left Japan on the 4th of January. I didn't cry, perhaps it's because I stayed at my 3rd host only 6 day. Although our relationship is good but I had the most fun at my 1st host. =)
Well, that's all for now! Japan-sweet memories! Thank you!
わたしわにほんがとてもすきです!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment