Thursday, January 1, 2009

Japan Trip (Part one)

It is almost a month since I last updated my blog. Sorry for that, beez. Anyway, what do I wanna say now? Prom is over!! yes! I didn`t realize or understand anything because that damn person didn`t turn up that day! I don`t care anymore. The feelings inside me has varnished gradually. I am glad though. High School, SPM.. everything has come to an end. The new year has begun! Come on, 2009! I can do it.. Like the imitation of Keigo `Yes, We CAN! ` He`s crazy. But I like it.

Today is the 1st of Jan 2009. A new Year, A New Start! Yes, we can! Damn Keigo, I`m getting addicted to your crazinessssss!!

Right! Let`s get started! 14th of Dec, I arrived at Japan-Narita airport. walked out of the imigration counter and towards outside, saw a banner labeled `CHAI HOOI JETT`, shocked indeed but happy. Went towards the banner and said konichiwa and introduced myself. Met my host dad, Nobuhiro Horiuchi. He always put a smile on his face, he made me felt comfortable and relieved. He talked to me a lot. That made me feel the warmth and impression of my 1st host family.

We took 3 hours to Nagasaka Hokuto City, where my 1st host family`s house is. At first, I was really shocked! `what? 3 hrs?` OMG! Well, Japan`s car has car navigator which Msia cars won`t have it! I was really exhausted in the car for that 3 hrs as I didn`t sleep in the plane at all. I was excited!


Perhaps just a few metres to their house, my host mom, Naomi Horiuchi was really excited to see me so my host dad dropped me at 7-eleven to meet her. Once I saw her, she was wearing a friendly smile on her face, made me felt relieved again. She brought me to shop at Ogiro shopping centre, a small one. When I reached their house, wow! was what I thought. A quite huge house. When I enter the house, out poped the white board ` CHAI HOOI JETT! Welcome to JAPAN!` written by motoki, my 4th host brother. I met my 4th host brother once I enter the house, He was damn freaking cute!And I wished him 'konichiwa!'

After that I went to my room which was situated right on the 2nd floor. I didn't know that I was given a master bedroom to stay until I was told. OMG! the Japanese are just too generous! I love them. I felt very silent, quiet, peaceful in my room. I changed into a short sleeve cos it's just too hot in that room with that damn heater. Surprisingly, it's not even cold! Just felt a little homesick that moment and missed my YE friends so freaking much! So, out popped my diary.

Took a sight of MT. FUJI!!!! the mountain I wanted to see since I was in Malaysia! So, dreams do come true! Mt. Fuji was extremely gorgeous! I love that mountain!



This picture was my first day at their house. Still remember the awkwardness in me. I wasn't that close with him that time but now I miss him so damn freaking much! I didn't manage to finish the food on my first night there, felt so terribly sorry and yet they still wear a friendly smile on their face.

Took japanese bath for the first time. OMG! It's really fabulous, very comfortable! The water was very hot and it won't made me feel any cold. I wasn't used to bringing so many clothing from my room to the bath room which is located at the back of the kitchen! yeah, it's far. That's why I always forget to bring something to the bath room. yikess...

This is a picture of my showing them my pen-drive to them. Look at motoki! kawaii!!

A picture of me with the SNOW!!! the snow is so damn freaking nice, shiny, soft!
Me and motoki... cold.. SAMUIIIIII!!!!!
We are eating ice-cream! crazy isn't it? but it is famous there. so just give it a try. lol.
LOLLL... this is freaking funny! motoki just told me to hold that and SNAP!
WHOA! His post is fantastic. lol
family photo! I'm one of them!! they are my family members! love them!
Me and Risa, their neice.
CAN you spot KEIGO? he is the one playing tuba---talented!

me and oba-chan!! I looked fat. >< style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="5"> watashiwa nihonga totemo ski desu!







































No comments: