Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life has never been these good!

Life has been pretty good! The past has just creeped away from me and a new damn thing is just infront of me! New thinking, new life style, new dream! I understand, despite how busy my life is going to be, I'm going to enjoy the best out of it because I deserve to be happy!

I am not going to complain how much I missed Malaysia and how much I wanna go back now that cny is approaching because I know that I have a mission to fulfilled before going back and to boost about the change in my mindset when i get home!

For those who can go home, what I can say is good for you! Enjoy the best out of it and remember to bring me something when u come back to Bristol! Pin Shin has been back for about 2 weeks and Livy has just gone back! I will enjoy my dear cny with bel over here! Don't frown if its not a good cny you wished for, because I have an important mission to fulfill!

A person's mindset is indeed important!
but....
I only love positivity!

No comments: