With a blink of an eye, 2010 is gone and 2011 has just arrived! I remember making a wish on the 1st of jan 2010 when the clock striked 12 at sharp that I wanted a brilliant 2010! What happened was it was a mixture of happy and sad. Well, I'm rather satisfied with my 2010 life and how did I cope so well and did not give up on anything! =)
Let's recap my 2010 life!
In the beginning of the year, I started to become close to my KLU friends. Never knew that they would be so great! I've done UWE first year in just 6 months and started the first half of UWE second year! Through the journey in my UWE first year, a lot have been happening. God knows. But god sent few great people to my life giving me the courage to live on and realized the invisible existence of everything in my life. I made a bunch of good friends in KLU and they are always the people who I depend on for happiness! I learned a lot from them definitely. I learned how to do secretarial work. Although I might learn all of those outside, later in life, still I think that it was a great learning ground for me these few months! Besides secretarial work, I learned a lot in terms of thinking in maturity and also learned to understand some things. I'm glad that all these people are there to guide me and help me!
One year is better than the previous one. So, 2011 will be better than 2010! =) Though it started of with assignments and exams. I have never studied in a december, never! Yeah.. and this is my first time.. studying for an exam, doing an assignment which need to be handed in few days time. I forgot my new year resolution! Ah! How can I forget about that! lol!
Haven't been talking much with my parents T.T Trust me, the moment Malaysian time 12am 1.1.2011, I felt like flying back home, back to my Malaysia home! Back home, they must be enjoying the fireworks so hard and gathering, having typical Malaysian food or other delicious food! I had my new years eve dinner with Pin shin! =D well, at least with someone and not all alone!
2011 is gonna be another challenging year! And I'm getting older! =(
Sometimes, it is hard to be strong when you are not but I don't know why I always look at the strong side. No matter what, I had to be strong!
2011 would be a great year
To those who are studying abroad soon,
Cherish every moment!
Happy New Year 2011!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment