I'm awake, Thank you!
Lately I have been reading a lot of inspiring quotes and they are really really inspiring! Why do I feel that this lesson that I have learned is so amazing? It brainwashed me inside out! Despite everything that has happened to me, I only focussed on one subject and only myself and god knows about it :)
Anyway today was pretty much a busy and great day. Lately, I have been really busy about things. I love this life because I can feel the power my daddy used to and tells me every now and then. You won't feel that time is wasted, every moment of it is precious.
I believed people back at home are really getting busy as Cny is drawing near! The atmosphere over here is just a pretty normal day I go through everyday, my daily life. How are you, Malaysia?
Have been missing my grandma a lot!
Have been missing the cny atmosphere a lot!
But I have more important things to do here
So, see you people in a few months time!
My Love!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment