Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'll Remember You

Today is the 8th of 2011, a brand new year. Around this time, last year, I was beginning to start a new course and I still remember that I couldn't get used to things and friends around me. Time flies, huh? After my audit exam, I have been wasting my time vigorously. I didn't know that life could be that bored to me. Staying in my room for the whole day, looking at the laptop screen, reading books perhaps or may be day dreaming about my past or future. Wanted to talk to my parents but come to know that they are not at home... =(

Guess what? I had a flash back about everything. I talked to Carmen, my dear high school bestie on skype just now. I realized it has been awhile. She was my first friend who has motivated me and my only friend who is so passionate about LOA when we were in form 5. Sometimes, I need people like her to motivate me in life. Another friend of mine, Yee lin, I need motivation from her as well... I don't wish to have my time wasted at a place named Bristol with the amount of money gone like that.

I miss my life when all I had to do was finishing Leo reports and to meet new people in Leo Clubs, joking with those bunch, listening to their jokes and laughing so hard till my stomach hurts. Yes, I actually prefer to do Leo reports than my assignments! :P Those outings, I really missed!

You know what? I really do need new inspirations, new people to motivate me, old friends to keep in touch with, current friends to make my life rainbow-ish! I still remember one day, I read a friend's blog and there's when I started to think in a positive way that there's always a rainbow in life. Just believe.

LOA works so well to me and I do hope that it works well in the future and now because I really need it every now and then! I need to do internship when I'm back at M'sia. Please LOA, thank you. This is a new source for me to work hard in my studies right now. I've realized that I haven't been that hardworking as before anymore. I don't understand why. Was it because important people come and go in my life? Or I'm just lazy, that's all?

Some people come and go in my life but you know, I will remember all of them because they play a great role in my life. For those who hurt me deeply without realizing it, I forgive all of you. I realized it takes a few years or perhaps 1 year to get close to some people but it takes only a day to break that friendship. How fair is it?

I read from somewhere that why can't you laugh at a joke everytime you think about it? But you often remember the sad memories that occurred in ur life before?





No comments: