I actually admire my brother because of the English he speaks, the English he uses, his enthusiasm in learning English, his persistency in his decision! I really love it, this attitude actually motivates me and I'm proud that I have this brother!
I believe that one day, we would be as close as before and once again. crack one joke, will you? I always believe that one day, a miracle will happen and that would be a great surprise to all of us!
--
It used to be always the four of us. We have a lot of nicknames and in fact, they named me loads of nicknames which I don't wish to mention here. Oh well, this four are 2 cousins, my brother and I.
The cute babies:

I really missed how close we used to be!
*close as in staying in the same country
It was always me and kyeli (the girl) and my brother and kye tsern. It's really funny. We used to play a lot of funny games together when we were little and always got scolded by our parents. And now, whenever I thought about the way my cousins and I got scolded by their mother, I will laughed because the scolding moments were so adorable now that I thought about it. Sometimes, my aunt was so angry that somehow we made her laughed and all of our faces turned into laughter! How I wish to have that life again?
Don't know if I would ever meet them again when they are back at Malaysia but of course I really hopee! My cousin uploaded our kiddy pictures on fb and a lot of flash back have been happening! I really love how cute we were back then!
If I were to post another current picture of all of us, the least change would be me. haha!
3 of us are on facebook now. well, little brother, will you join us as well? Let's reunite one day!
We were playing sort of like a spying game one day at their melbourne house. 4 of us were spying 2 mothers in a small farm house. We actually climbed through the window as if we were thieves! My little cousin, Kye Tsern will always burst out laughing and the mothers would realized our plan! But one day, when we were climbing the window and accidentally stormed through the window of my cousin's room, our parents thought that something happened! ...And all of us burst into laughter!
when can we have another of spying game again? Yes I know, growing to an adult already but feel like going back to the past!
Oh well, we shall reunite in our home country one day!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment