I realized that I can't really blog about my daily life over here and instead, I blogged about my thoughts again and again. endlessly. Well, past, current, future. we don't know. But I love to express my thoughts here. Anyway, many of my friends are going home but I'm staying. Of course, I do miss my family and friends back home, but can't afford to skip my classes and dad doesn't allow me to skip as well. So yeah, just stay for few more months and I'll say hello to my home, friends & family!
Few more assignments to go, One more final EXAM to go and I'll see you guys real soon!
New year, new resolution. Work hard please.. :))
STOP procrastinating, Girl!
I remember,
right after I posted this picture
life was totally in a mess!
But, this time Life's really good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment