Monday, December 27, 2010

Goodbye!

I can't believe that I'm feeling this way after looking at a picture that I shouldn't be looking at. I can't believe that I'm feeling nothing. Okay... so I have really put a full stop to it. I'm so proud of myself.

I know, it has been 6 months since everything ended. I know I know! But I always wanted to see what will my reaction be when I look at a picture like this. And now, I know.

For the past few weeks, I have been changing a lot of decisions but now I have made a firm decision. Yes, it's a firm decision. I'm happy that I left. I understand what my friend told me now. You can't be friend with a person you can't care for, it's better to not bother...

I won't chase for the answer to my question...
I will smile when I think about the beautiful mistake that I have made...

Move on because life is still beautiful...

No comments: