Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas in Bristol!

Christmas is over and here comes boxing day! Well, planned to actually go out at 8am but it's 8am! IT's god damn early and nobody likes to sacrifice their sleep.. SO, we ended up discussing CF! Dear god, please give us some ideas on how to start our CF! =(

Anyway, this is my second time celebrating christmas with other people besides my family. THe first time was with my Japan first host family. That was pretty much a so so christmas. As I celebrate christmas since young with my relatives. This year, I celebrate my christmas with my dear friends in Bristol. Luckily my christmas eve and christmas night was occupied! We had a Christmas eve dinner at livy's house and Christmas dinner at Emily's house! =)

It was a brilliant dinner yesterday! =) Really good dinner! What else can i hope for? The whole night was a great night itself with emily and diyana playing guitar and singing! Though it would be better celebrating christmas back in Malaysia, celebrating with friends is good too. I hope that new year eve and cny would be even better than this one!

I got a chocolate from pin shin for the christmas exchange gift! Yummy yummy! So nice! :)))

will post the pictures later on and also the london pictures!

Cheers!

No comments: