Thursday, December 9, 2010

I have grown!

I'm finally done with law and MA Assignment! Likee finally! Haven't been seeing my parents for a week (On wc)! I missed them! =( My parents say that they rearranged the furnitures in my room which makes my room looked bigger and nicer! My dad sent me the pic through bbm and I realized, I missed my room a lot! My comfy bed, my comfy room! My cousin was chatting me the other day and he told me that he was gonna put a night at my house, at my room, using my old lappie! Oh wow! you made me missed my room, my old lappie and my bed! =/

Recently, everyone have been suffering from an emotion called 'emo' in terms of relationship problems, best friends problems, whatsoever! You know what? All these friends of mine, they are really good people. But why that kind of thing will happened to them? I have no idea.. Looking at them right now seems to have brought some flash back to me! I don't know why one by one, they are starting to reappear in my mind again. I'm actually impressed of myself because I actually forgot about those memories! Great job, HJ! Keep it up!

I think somehow, I enjoy being alone, being with myself. I don't enjoy last time though. Remembering when I was still in M'sia, I hated to be alone! Whenever I have came back from uni, had my dinner and back to my study, facing the computer screen again until my sleeping time arrived, I will be depressed. Perhaps, something terrible happened. But I realized that I learnt through these.

Everyone have to go through one stage of their life. Looks like, all my friends are going through. I have gone through it and I swear, this stage of my life have me understood and realized the importance of some people in my life and I became happier easier. I discovered this in life when I was really down at one period of time. I'm glad that god brought me this experience, because I learned through it a lot and this challenge has definitely made me a stronger person!

Few friends of mine are going to Japan again! Have a safe trip kay! Enjoy the enjoyable moments with ur host family in Japan! =) and I missed Leo! I missed their lame jokes that can make me laughed and laughed and laughed! crack some jokes people, will you?

I missed each and everyone of you!

With High Spirit,
I believed I could do it!
Roar!

No comments: